Monday, October 17, 2005

It's always terrific to receive a thank you note.......

"Rose, The photos just came through and Brian really likes them both. Thank you!!! You are our full service family photographer - which includes the "beauty queen" (KC) little Miss K-La and the horses!!! Thank you for your expert help in restoring my mom and dad's wedding picture and the frame you chose is perfection! I know my mom will treasure the wedding picture and there won't be a dry eye at the party today when it is "unveiled". The love and care that you put in to your work shows in the beauty and quality of your photos and your professionalism is unsurpassed. Thank you for working around my crazy schedule and for making me feel at ease and comfortable at my photo shoot this morning. I am looking forward to having you photograph my horse and I for the advertisement that we discussed. Again, thanks for making my photos original with the look that will stand out and catch attention. You are amazing."
Sincerely, Your Friend - Karen Duncan & Family