Saturday, July 08, 2006




I had the opportunity to assist my friend, Lauren Cohn-Frankel, of Cohn-Frankel Photography in El Sobrante, with a wedding in Napa on June 24. What a blast! Lauren is sooo much fun to work with and the wedding was one of the most unique weddings I have ever been to. I don't even know what words to use that would fully describe the splendor of the day - opulent goth?? I hope the images here evoke the feeling of the day and the personality of Nicki and Jeremy. The wedding took place in the backyard of Jeremy's mom's house and yes both of them are wearing pink (even down to the groom's pink shoes)! The castle is actually their "guest house" and the dance floor was constructed over its moat (swimming pool). And.....they are cutting the cake with a five foot sword. Can you get any cooler than that?! Only in Napa, or maybe LA.......

No comments:

Post a Comment