Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ryan and I photographed the wedding of Della and Kai on September 2 in Pleasanton. They were such a fun couple to work with, they kept cracking each other up. I don't know if I've been met two people with such quick wit, smiles, and easy laughter. I know they're meant for each other. They had planned to elope but their close friends and family insisted on a wedding, which they did in the backyard of the home of one of their friends. I found out that the entire wedding was planned in just one month. I think it turned out great and I'm glad that I was available to capture their wedding memories. View Della and Kai's **slideshow**.




I wanted to post two images from the day. The first one is taken by me and the second is taken at the same time by Ryan while he was laying on the ground with his favorite lens - the fisheye.

No comments:

Post a Comment