Monday, October 09, 2006

I wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone who reads this blog regularly and also apologize for getting a little behind in my posting. Many of you may know that one of the reasons I am a little behind right now is because I recently purchased a new MacBook Pro (my very first Mac) and have been working hard to switch over to the new system. The system itself has been a breeze to work with and I'm really excited to start working on some of the new products I'll be offering that I'll be able to creat on the Mac. The second reason I'm a little behind is because I flew to Saratoga, NY to photograph a wedding on September 30 - posts from there will be coming soon....so please check back! Thanks again everyone and I appreciate your patience while I play catchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment