Saturday, December 30, 2006

Catching Up......

I'm currently in AZ, supposedly on vacation, however I'm starting to pick up quite a few sessions. It will be challenging and exciting to work in an entirely different environment. I'm also hoping, again while "on vacation" to catch up with posting all the work I've been doing on this blog.

I'll start catching up by posting my latest wedding, for Jenica and Kevin, which took place in South Lake Tahoe, NV on December 15.


This is one of my favorite images from their wedding. We actually went out the next morning, back to Edgewood Golf Course for a fun session. We did a few things inside utilizing the beautiful architecture then braved the 24 degree temperture outside for as long as Jenica could tolerate it. I was happy to get the chance to do that and really think the images came out great! You can view their slideshow by clicking **here**.

No comments:

Post a Comment