Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Eden Miller - 8 months

I haven't had a chance to edit our entire session but a few images caught my eye, so I wanted to give Jillian and Aaron a quick peek at what we did last night.

Eden is such a happy, relaxed baby, it was hard to get a photo without her smiling.

Big sister, Kiana, made me work to get that gorgeous natural smile of hers. I had to follow her through the child size wooden maze at Andrews Park with my gear. It was worth it when I got this expression.


And finally, a sweet portrait with momma.

Here's the *slideshow*.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:06 PM

    I love, love, love, love it!!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the rest.
    -Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah really great job Rose !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:59 AM

    These are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete