Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kalyn and Tim's Engagement

Blogged By Ryan!

Rose and I met Kalyn and Tim down at Mare Island to shoot their engagement session. They were an amazing couple to work with! They were so cool and all for our crazy ideas that we came up with. Since Mare Island is so close to the water, it was also nice to get away from the heat in the valley.


Since it hasn't been raining here in NorCal, these weeds were mighty dry and prickly but made for an awesome shot!


The stairs going up to the open door in the abandoned building..


This place was awesome inside! Rose and I love the grungy look and this definitely fulfilled that definition! We did have to watch out for old nails and glass but it sure made for a sweet photo!


There were so many great photos it was hard to pick just a few for the blog. This is one of my favorites!

After we were done and walking back to the car, I noticed I had a flat tire so I had to put on my tiny tiny donut spare. Once I got my tire off, there was the nail!



Kalyn and Tim are going to wed on September 21st on a beach in the OC which sounds incredible!! Thanks again! You guys are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment