Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Joji + Corbin

Joji and Corbin were married on July 4th (Happy Birthday Mom!!) in Woodside, CA at a place called Mountain Terrace. It's very secluded up in the hills with a nice little view of the bay. Rose and I were a little concerned about the weather because of the fog on mountains close by, but it turned out to be great weather! This is a photo of Joji before making her way down the aisle...


And our groom...


Joji's final steps before becoming a "Mrs."


Right when the ceremony ended people blew bubbles which I thought was cool...


The wedding party...


Love love love this silhouette of them!


The yummy cake...


And the rings...


Everyone gathering around for the cake cutting...


The ring bearers were too funny. When I saw them picking up Rose pedals an idea struck and I wanted them to throw all the pedals they had gathered into the air. I got the shot on the first round but they would gather the pedals again and want me to take their photo throwing pedals in the air. This happened throughout the night but I enjoyed it so I had to include a photo on the blog. :)


Best Wishes Joji and Corbin!! :D

Blogged by Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment