Monday, January 05, 2009

Andrew's National Child Model Search Session

I did a fun little model search session at Balboa Park on Sunday for Andrew. His mom will have to choose her favorite to enter in the contest. I've posted four of my favorites. You can follow this link, www.sandypucvotes.com to vote for Andrew's entry when the image is posted.

Andrew was a real natural and full on ham in front of the camera. He wasn't shy at all and made quite a few suggestions about where to take his photo. He had already made his way down the trail once so he knew how to guide me to this spot:


This red bench outside one of the International Cottages went well with his shirt.

Andrew loved his new hat!

I think this is his tough guy ninja look.


Thanks for being such a great model Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment