Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Virtual Background Scene Machine

So, I have gotten way behind on the blogging again. I received my new Virtual Backgrounds Scene Machine and was busy trying to get it all set up so I could play. I was very excited that it was finally here as I ordered it when I was in Las Vegas at WPPI (Weddings and Portrait Photographers International) convention. Then I managed to catch strep throat yet again so I was down for about a week. Now I am playing catch-up on everything.

I had a chance to do some work on it over the past week so this is going to be a long post with most of the first images I captured. There are a few more that I will add in the next couple of days. (Beth, don't worry, yours will be posted soon!)

Without further ado, here are some of the incredible people I photographed on the VB Scene Machine recently:

Emily, all the way from Oregon:






Little Lola, such a sweet angel. This image is entered it the National Charity Model Search benefitting the NILMDTS (nowilaymedowntosleep.org) foundation. If you would like to donate to a wonderful cause and vote for Lola to win, please click *here* to link to the voting site.


The lovely Shannon, my office manager:




Miss Natalie as a fairy and a ballerina:


2 comments:

  1. Your images are beautiful. I am thinking about virtual backgrounds for the start up of a small studio in Tennessee. Keep up the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still use your Virtual Background machine? How often?
    I am looking a used one to buy at a good discount.

    ReplyDelete