Saturday, July 11, 2009

Arianna's studio fairy portrait and more....

I have known Arianna since she was a "little" girl, since she was about 12 I would guess. We used to live out in the cuts as neighbors. Those were good times with bonfires and BBQs. We even had a concert once with a band from Benicia! Needless to say, I have been taking photos of her for it seems like forever.

Anyways, I did Arianna's senior portraits in February 2006, photos and slideshow are here,
and haven't really seen her since then. We had a chance to get together the other night at the studio to play around with Arianna modeling in some different sets for me.

As you can see, she has grown into a lovely young woman and made a gorgeous fairy.


We also did some Hollywood Glamour type sets.


This is so Bridget Bardot to me, don't know why.


Thanks for coming by Ari, can't wait for another session.

1 comment:

  1. Rose, I had so much fun that afternoon! I should get my mom together for some pictures and maybe dinner with the three of us!

    ReplyDelete