Monday, September 20, 2010

Katie Morse & Joshua Rector - Wedding - Vacaville California

This is quite possibly one of the longest posts I think I have ever made for a wedding.  I wanted to include many images that hadn't yet been posted by any of the other wonderful photographers that were at the event.  Josh's dad, Jim Rector, is a photographer in Houston, Texas who stepped in a bit to grab some shots.  You were a really nice, "dad with a camera" to have around that day, Jim.  You can read Jim's blog post *here*.  Katie's sister, Shannon Morse, (a former assistant of mine) is also now adding the art of photography to compliment her extraordinary videography talent.  You can read Shannon's blog post *here*.  There have also been many, many images loaded on Facebook.  Good luck to Jim in designing their wedding album with several thousand great images to chose from!

Ryan and I had a great time shooting this wedding and were honored that we were chosen to be the official photographers.  Here's our take on the day.

Some details:


Josh and the guys:




Getting ready:



Ceremony favs:



Jim, doing his thing:




Highlights and shadows:

Fun at Andrews Park in Vacaville:

 

Katie and the girls:
 
So romantic!
 

 Ahhh, what a fun bridal party:

 I LOVED this photo of the father-daughter dance:
 
Reception favs:


Thank you for having us be a part of your special day.  Best wishes for long and happy life together.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Beautiful Rose! I'm so glad that you and Ryan were there. I love every one of the shots that you posted. Hope we didn't steal your thunder by posting so soon. Judging from these I don't think that's the case. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You captured the day so well! Couldn't pick a favorite if I tried (all though the shot from behind the bench is definitely high up on the list! and the jumping shot! haha!)
    It still feels weird to seem my family's wedding up on the blog! :) But I couldn't imagine anyone else doing! Thank you Rose & Ryan!

    ReplyDelete