Friday, August 26, 2011

Beth & Joe & Julianna | Napa Maternity Portraits

After a super fun engagement session in Napa and an incredible wedding in Lake Tahoe, I was honored to also photograph their maternity session. It was another great time! Man, I really love working with you two and cannot wait to meet Julianna!

Here's your little sneak peek, Beth. It's one of the first images we captured and I really don't think I could have chosen a better one. I love its sweetness and simplicity and of course I remember how comical this balancing act was! Ha, ha, ha. Joe, you are just too cool for school.

Facebook was being too persnickety tonight and would not let me upload this photo. I'll get it up there soon, I promise.

See you two next week for your preview session. I'm looking forward to showing off these photos! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment