Friday, August 18, 2006

The 12 Steps of Brides Anonymous

Exciting new opportunity for me.....I recently received a voice mail from a woman identifying herself as Dr. Bride. Yep, just like you I went, "huh?, this I gotta hear". It turns that Kristina Bryan, or Dr. Bride, is an Emotional Issues Consultant. Now, if you can't understand why any bride would have the need for an emotional consultant, you have (1) never been married, (2) never been to a wedding, and (3) are probably a man. -ha, ha, had to throw that in.

Anyways, Kristina is one of the neatest and most interesting persons I have ever met. She has just authored and is in the process of publishing a book titled The 12 Steps of Brides Anonymous. I've only had the pleasure of reading a chapter excerpt, but can tell you that I see a best seller here. What a perfect handbook for every bride!

Kristina and I are collaborating on a couple of different projects, but one that I am very excited about is shooting the cover photo for her book! We have a very interesting idea and I can't wait to get started on making it a reality.

In the meantime, if you want to contact the Dr., her phone number is 707-450-9865 and her email is dr_bridehere4u@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment