Monday, August 21, 2006

I had the opportunity to assist Lori Paladino of Lori Paladino Photography at a wedding at the Santa Rosa Golf and Country Club on Sunday, August 20. Lori was terrific to work with and the entire wedding party was very relaxed and funny. I put together a quick web page with my favorite photos of the day. Click **here** to view the page.

The weather was perfect and the location was a dream - I love outdoor weddings! I had a chance to reflect on what a perfect job have, while I was savoring the pan seared California Rock Cod on the outside terrace overlooking the golf course at sunset. Can you think of a better way to end a weekend? Anyways, it really made me feel grateful that I am able to share in these special moments of life that bring friends and family together.

This is an image of the ceremony site from the terrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment