Sunday, October 07, 2007

Amee and Jared's Wedding on Travis AFB


Well, Amee, I know just how impatient you are ;p so I had to post some of my favorite images from your wedding before you even had the chance to think about calling me. These will have to tide you over for a little while. You and Jared were so great to work with - you look fabulous together and have such great energy. Carlos and I had a great time yesterday. A big shout out to my buddy, Carlos Rivera, for all his help - thank you, thank you!



By the way, you know I'm dying to trash your dress (hee, hee).

3 comments:

  1. Wow these images are so cool and this wedding was so much fun. Amee and Jared you guys were great and your wedding bridal party were the best group I have ever worked with. Amee and Jared, sending you many blessings as Husband and Wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:13 PM

    Rose~
    We love them!! We can't wait for the rest, so like by tomorrow right?? JK!! They really are beautiful... We have to get toghter before I leave and go out for drinks!!! I'll drink for you!!!
    Love May (and Jared)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose...these are great...love the reflection in the limo! Good eye!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete