Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bei Family Portrait Session

Nancy Bei had me out to the ranch for a very personalized family portrait session. I love working on these "lifestyle" sessions because I feel that the resulting portraits are much more meaningful in later years. As an example, because they have a large almond orchard, we spent a little time out there capturing individual and family images.


We also moved on the rest of the ranch where everyone got to ride around on their quads, play on the tractors, hay bales and playground equipment, pick out some pumpkins for me (thanks guys, that was a great gift!), and Brandon & Alyssa got to show off some of their sport talent. You have got to check out their *slideshow* to see some of Brandon's awesome ninja-style soccer skills.

Nancy and Spencer, thanks for having me out - I had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome session Rose! I loved the slideshow.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:51 AM

    We love the wonderful slideshow, can't wait to see the rest... You are awesome! Thanks for everything. By the way, love the furniture in the orchard, our favorite!:)

    ReplyDelete