Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mike and Arleen's wedding reception at Hs Lordships Restaurant

I couldn't resist putting this one image up from Mike and Arleen's wedding yesterday. This was taken at Hs Lordship's Restaurant in Berkeley where their reception was held, and that is the Golden Gate in the background.

Mike and Arleen have to be the sweetest couple we have worked with. They eloped when they got married ten years ago and decided to renew their vows and have the traditional ceremony that they didn't have back then. Arleen met with me well over a year ago when she started planning everything. I was actually quite sad when it was all over because we had to say goodbye. Arleen, I'll miss talking with you about everything! We're going to have to find some other reason to get together now. Ryan and I wish you the best of everything - you surely deserve it.

1 comment: