Thursday, September 27, 2007

Trash the Dress in Old Sacramento

This is one of my favorite images from a "trash the dress" session in Old Sacramento Monday evening. A great group of Sacramento area photographers got together with some models to have some fun being creative. Our very own Ryan Greenleaf, my assistant, was one of the models - he is sooo multi-talented! I want to make sure I send a great big THANK YOU out to him and his friend Courtney for getting trashy with us.

You can view blogs from two of the other photographers who participated and have posted images from the session: Carmen Salazar and Carlos Rivera. These are two very talented photo-buds of mine in Sacramento.

1 comment:

  1. Rose - I LOVE THIS SHOT!!!! I knew this was going to come out looking hot. Now if we can just figure out how to get our real brides to do this!

    LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
    Let's do this again soon.

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete