Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

What I am thankful for this year.....

My wonderful family and incredibly supportive friends. Especially Nathan for helping me make 6 (yes, 6) pumpkin pies from scratch yesterday.

My amazing assistant Ryan (who took the photo of Reba and I seen above), Shannon and Jana who are all so awesome in helping me run my business.

My terrific clients who trust me to capture their memories and allow me to share in their life. Many of you have become such dear friends of mine.

All my photo buddies for inspiring me and motivating me.

So, it seems this list could go on and on.....but I'll end by saying I do feel truly blessed to be doing what I do and I want to THANK YOU - because if you are reading this you have been a part of my life and I'm grateful to have you in it. :)

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose !! Met you today and I'm sure it was a bit "stalker" like as I'm at the park and then behind your studio shooting my kids...hahaha The textures downtown are really amazing ! Your lucky to be doing what you love !! You can check out some of my pics from today at my flickr account at http://www.flickr.com/photos/momtowolf/....Hope to meet you again !!!! Steph

    ReplyDelete