Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Monica's Maternity Session

I had so many photos that I loved from Monica's session that I had to have my friend, Toni, pick her favorites to post here. We went out to a house a couple of miles outside of Dixon where Monica used to live because I knew from working out there previously we would have some really cool outside elements to work with.

Of course I have to grab a shadow shot:

On the tractor:

By the reflecting pool:

This was Toni's vote for favorite image:

In the gazebo - this one is my favorite, it really says to me what it is like to live in Dixon with all the beautiful countryside surrounding us:

Monica's son, Josiah, helped me out a little bit during the session and also jumped in for a couple of shots. You'll have to watch the slideshow to see those images though.

1 comment:

  1. These pics are awesome! Every one is so uniquely beautiful. You have the greatest eye for lighting and scenery. I can't wait to show these to Todd. Thank you and I'll talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete